This is a great pick for a family. We had a large 2 room suite with kitchen. The two vegetarians with us wanted to cook - and the kitchen was well stocked and spotless. The two queen beds had lots of pillows and everyone slept very well. Each room had window opening to outside. The neighborhood is lovely, close to the shops and fountains of the Country Club; about a mile to the Trolly Track Trail for biking and jogging, and adjacent to a family neighborhood with neat old houses and big billowy trees. The fab musuems of KC are close and the whole city is easy to navigate by car. The Hampton Inn has a great pool - it is stainless steel - which sounds weird - but feels like glass. so smooth to swim in and stand on. The pool is about 15 meters long. Free secure indoor parking and a sufficient, free well-stocked breakfast with decent coffee. Staff seemed a little uptight but were overall friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn