1,025 results
All reviewscountry club plazafree underground parkinggreat locationfree breakfastwithin walking distancenice hotelbreakfast staffhotel is locatedrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffa great place to staybusiness tripindoor pooldefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areaoatmealeasy access
Reviewed November 10, 2017

This hotel has nice rooms, comfortable beds, and good breakfast. Front desk staff was friendly. Because it's an uphill walk from the Plaza area, they give out wrist bands #isurvivedthehill. Cute touch! They offer happy hour cocktails for a reasonable price. I was here for 4 days, and after the first day two of the hotel employees greeted me by name - impressive!

Room Tip: Ask for a high room for a better view
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We were traveling through and looking for a reasonable overnight rate. Friendly staff, smooth check-in, king size bed, clean rooms with flat screen, frig. Quiet hotel. Had pool and gym but we didn't use it. Close to Interstate . Plenty of restaurants nearby. Breakfast included in rate. Had scrambled eggs, sausage/biscuits, bacon, fruit, cereal, pastries, pancakes.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Lovely room, very comfortable beds, very good breakfast selections, and super location. Staff was courteous and helpful. The decor was updated and clean. Price was reasonable. Worth the value. What more can you ask?

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I have never been confronted with a manager with less concern for my comfort and enjoyment during a stay. The hotel charges FULL price for a room that looks into the equivalent of a brick wall (the roof of the portico over the drive below) The room was dark, claustrophobic and felt as though I had been placed in a jail cell. No mention was made of the inferior quality of the room when I checked in after dark. I discovered it only when I opened the curtains to enjoy morning coffee. Not much to enjoy!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christina R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

624glenm, Thank you for being with us while in Kansas City. While we do not have or promote having scenic city views, my apologies this made your experience less than exceptional. Our goal is to provide a wonderful stay for every guest!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This was a great choice for a hotel - very good value and very high quality. I stay at a number of Hampton's, and this is one of the better ones I've found. Rooms were comfortable, great location near the Plaza, and staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was good (although a bit sparse compared to some). Parking is underground, and very convenient. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers! We appreciate your feedback about our rooms, location and team. We do look forward to any return trips to Kansas City!