This Hampton Inn & Suites is relatively new, approximately 4-5 years old. It is well taken care of-the rooms here neat and tidy. The bathroom was easy for two people to get around in.
The complimentary breakfast was very good. Cheese and egg omelets one with crisp bacon one morning and scrambled eggs with ham the next. A coffee bar was fully stocked all day. Seating areas for breakfast were excellent.
The staff had to be one of the friendliest, outgoing I've seen in a hotel in a long time-this includes everybody who worked there.
The location, of course, is great. Located one block north of the far west end of the Country Club Plaza, dining and shops are only one block away.However, this part of KC north of the Plaza can be quite hilly. From the hotel to 47th Street, the Plaza's 'main drag', Summit Avenue is quite steep. It could be difficult to walk for the elderly or handicapped.
Since the hotel is close to both the Southwest Trafficway as well as Main Street, it won't take too much time to get to KC's the other two attractions- the Crown Center Complex and the Power & Light District downtown. Plus, the Nelson Art Gallery is just close by as well as the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
A great spot to stay in KC- for sure!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn