Had a regular room on the 7th floor during a business trip. We arrived several hours before check in but the gentleman at the counter was more than helpful and let us have a room right then. Didn't pack a razer, toothpaste or shaving cream because I wasn't sure about airport security. The hotel has all this and more stocked complimentary. The beds were extremely comfortable as well as the pillows and blankets. The room was very clean and roomy.
In the lobby they have a room with 2 computers and a printer provided for free. They also have a breakfast w/2 waffle machines so you can make your own fresh waffles. The young lady taking care of the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. There was never a shortage of food and she cleaned and picked up tables immediately.
There are many terrific restaurants and shops within walking distance. The hotel is on a little bit of a hill but not as bad as some of the other reviews state. We walked it several times a day with no problems and the sidewalk at the bottom of the street is level and only about 200ft away.
They have an adequate gym and a very nice size heated pool indoors with a decent balcony outside the pool area that has several lounge chairs.
Christina who works around the lobby area is very friendly and informative. I believe she may be the manager but am not sure. She greeted us every day when we walked by and asked how things were going as well as giving us terrific information about the area and attractions each time.
I will be returning here in 6 months or so and cannot wait. trhey really know what the term customer service means and go well above expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn