Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$154
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$144
InterContinental
$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$119
$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
$173
$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
All reviewscountry club plazafront deskfree shuttlethe concierge loungeself parkingshuttle servicetwo blocksbreakfast buffetlobby barking bednice stayhotel shuttlegreat roomoatmealcorner roomvaletconference
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This hotel has the nicest most amazing staff! Especially Ravis, I would like to put him in my pocket. And Chris the bartender who I would like to give a performance review to. The rooms are nice and they will change all of your bedding to feather free bedding if you have feather allergies. And will make sure you are put in a low level room if you have a phobia with elevators. They also have an awesome shuttle service and their shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion smell AMAZING!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Jaynac2
izabellatoma, Owner at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and our service! Our staff always wants to ensure all our guests have an excellent stay and are happy to go the extra mile. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at the Marriott For a conference for three nights. From the minute we checked in, we were well looked after. Front desk staff was outstanding and very helpful! Hotel has a free shuttle to the Country Club Plaza as well

Our first night was off to a rocky start, as soon as we settled for bed, which was late after a day of travel, we heard water gushing on the floor in our bathroom....the toilet was over flowing! It was a literal flood in our room....which quite frankly, sucked. It took a few calls to the front desk to get someone to come up (I don't think they understood at first that the toilet was literally overflowing) but once they did we were taken care of. A new room on the 19th floor, which is a concierge level was given to us, as well as our first nights stay was removed from our bill. This was very nice, and the second evening I had a knock at the door with a fruit and cheese tray and waters from Kevin, the front desk manager.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and would commend to anyone staying in KC. I love the Plaza area, and it's so convenient to be located so close to shopping and restaurants.

Thanks again to the staff for making our stay so great, even with the hiccup we had.

The elevator was very slow, and the rooms could probably use an upgrade, especially the shower/bath. Beds were extremely comfortable. We had a group rate and I would have a hard time paying full price, regardless of how satisfied I am, $259/night is crazy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
izabellatoma, Owner at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. First of all we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced; we are happy to hear that everything was remediated to your satisfaction. We take pride in our staff and service and we appreciate you recognizing that.

We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed here two nights last weekend while I was in Kansas City for a conference. I really like the hotel. It was updated and both the room and the public areas were very pleasant. The front desk staff was very helpful each time I spoke with them. Just about my only complaint was that the elevators were a little slow. It seemed like maybe only one out of three were working most of the time. But other than that, I had a very good experience and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
izabellatoma, Owner at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delays with the elevators. We are diligently working on fixing the problem.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was unimpressed with this hotel. They have 'rennovated" the restaurant and lobby area about a year ago, but they didn't let their imagintaion run riot, It reminds me of a hotel from the 70's or 80's without being cool. In addition, I had a poor experience with the manager. When I arrived I had left my wallet on an airline seat on a flight from Hong Kong to KC via Chicago. The staff at the Marriot were more concerned about me producing a credit card (even though my company had guaranteed payment of the room (and at least a further 40 rooms that week) , than letting me check in. Only a very prefunctory call was made to Ameircan Airlines and the rest was left to me (a traveller from Australia) . In addition during the week I was constantly denied credit until I produced a credit card. I much prefer the Intercontinental, which is more convenient to the plaza, and the staff more friendly, and still carries old world charm in their bar and breakfast lounge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed here first weekend in December for an NFL Game. 10 Minute drive to the stadium. Excellant location. Within walking distance of Country Club Area full of restaurants, bars, and shopping. Room was excellent. Did have a drain problem and staff was there in less than 10 minutes. Fixed the shower drain, but was still slow. Offered to change rooms or give us 5500 Marriot points. Was very happy with staff and service. Pool area was very nice with great view. Free shuttle service to entertainment and restaurant area with great recommendations. A little distance from downtown, but did not need to go there. Will return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
izabellatoma, Owner at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review, We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.