Tripadvisor
Kansas City
1,068 results
All reviews waffle house zona rosa kansas city airport outdoor pool great place to stay sitting area free breakfast an early flight spacious rooms yogurt excellent stay great room minute drive one night stay hotel room would definitely stay here again fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Enjoyed the 3 night stay here to get around town and go to Arrowhead for a playoff game. Hotel was very quiet, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good and better than we expected.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah S, Manager at Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JohnW,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about your stay is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff and breakfast, they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Stayed here recently for a short business trip in the KC downtown area. Location was easy to get to from downtown. Hotel was in great shape, staff was very friendly and helpful, room was great and everything was well appointed and very clean. Exceptional value for the price and convenience to highways. Would have no issues staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah S, Manager at Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Relax,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about your stay is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff and the customer service they are able to provide, they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I’ve been coming here for 10 years and it never disappoints. If there’s a problem, they fix it. Always friendly and helpful. Rooms are updated and efficient. Very comfortable and worth it. The staff always remembers me and makes me feel at home.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear HelenF,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about our hotel and our staff is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff and the customer service they are able to provide, they will be celebrated with the entire team. We truly do appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and our brand.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We were only in town one night before an early flight but this hotel was awesome. The front desk staff were so nice and our room was clean and HUGE. We'll definitely be staying here again when we return to KC.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear RicciF1020,

Reviewed January 11, 2020

My husband and I was in Kansas City on business. We always stay at this particular location because the staff is welcoming, breakfast is good, room is clean and cozy. It’s sometime hard to regulate room temperature but nice none the less.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Breath7655,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about your stay and loyalty to our property specifically is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff and the customer service they are able to provide, they will be celebrated with the entire team.