Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$144
InterContinental
$145
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$173
$159
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$73
$68
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
$129
$119
  • Pool
All reviewszona rosawaffle housekansas city airportfree breakfastsitting areaearly flightoutdoor poolrooms are spaciousnice hotelfresh fruitoatmealgreat place to staygreat roomminute driveexcellent stayhotel roomwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I don't have a lot of experience with Hyatt properties so I didn't know what to expect. This one has very comfortable, clean, and modern rooms. At check-in the staff were particularly helpful and friendly. They remembered my name and greeted me each time I entered. Looking forward to my next visit. For those who like to go out the hotel is located near the Zona Rosa and that's loaded with restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Absolutely no complaints about the room - clean, modern, etc. But whatever you do - do not be late for breakfast. My sister didn't make it down until 9:34 - 4 minutes late (she has terminal cancer and wasn't moving too fast after a 10 hour trip through snow the day before.) I did manage to snag a bread item before it was put away. Not only was the food almost all put away - including the coffee - but when the girl was cleaning up the rest of the things she made a point of slamming things around so much we couldn't carry on a conversation - especially when she cleaned the toaster. Frankly - this would never happen at a Marriott - they would at least leave the coffee out and give you a minute to grab some food.

Room Tip: Both of our rooms on opposite sides of the hotel were great.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We typically stay here the night before we fly out of Kansas City for vacations, but we had a Volleyball Tournament April 19-21 and did not want to pay a premium rate in the Downtown KC area. The price was great and it was about a 15-20 minute drive to Bartle Hall, so not too bad at all. The breakfast is very good, they have improved it by adding eggs, sausage and french toast. We love the room set up, my daughter says the pull-out sofa sleeper at Hyatt Place is better than any other hotel. Zona Rosa is nearby with lots of shopping and restaurants available. We enjoy staying at Hyatt Place and when traveling, we look for these hotels.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I really liked this hotel I asked for a room on the top floor at the end of the hall for the reason I like to sleep in and don't want to hear all the people walking past my door in the am. I would stay here again next time im in Kansas City the front desk people where cool and you cant beat the breakfast in the am!

Room Tip: Take advantage of the breakfast mm mm good stuff
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed 2 nights on the end of our spring break. We were going to stay at the Country Club Plaza, but decided to stay here because of the lower rates. I am glad we did. It was very close to Zona Rosa and not very far from the Plaza. The front desk staff was very nice. There was a baseball tournament in town and upon check-in were asked if we were part of that group. When we said we were not, we were given a room on the first floor away from the teams of kids. Front desk clerk Tia gave us ideas of things to do on Saturday morning. The complimentary breakfast was the nicest "continental" breakfast I have had at a hotel and breakfast staff was very friendly - especially Sami who was always smiling. On both days we noticed Evan, the manager who was always wearing a suit, working many different jobs - at the front desk, carrying towels to a room, bussing dishes, etc. The room was large with a semi-separate sitting area, a desk, a wet bar area. The bedroom side had 2 double beds, a closet, vanity/sink. The exercise room was well-equipped and open (w/key access) 24 hours.