“Great Business Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Northern California
“Great Business Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great place to stay when doing business in the KCI area.

Staff were all wonderful and friendly. Rooms were clean and quiet (and my room was right across from the 6th floor elevator lobby - Room 618) - Bed was comfortable, as a matter of fact one of my nights I don't think I moved all night long - no tossing and turning at all. Never heard a voice in the halls.
Small bar downstairs - just enough for a relaxing nightcap - but if you are inclined they had a very nicely appointed gym (couple of treadmills, elipticals, free weights, and some machines)
I can honestly say - I can't think of one downside to this hotel. THANKS for a Great Stay!
------>Steve

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Korean first
Phila Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had a quick one night stay recently and choose the Hyatt based on reviews and price. I made a good choice. The hotel is very clean, modern. The rooms are very, very nice! Large sitting area, wet bar, couch, comfy bed...all good.

The staff was extremely friendly when we arrived. The hotel has a nice lobby area with tables to meet and work. They also have a small bar serving drinks and bar food and they also have happy hour specials. Very nice to have after a long day of travel! There is a also a Ruby Tuesdays next to the hotel if you want to eat without driving anywhere.The hotel also offers free shuttle to some other restraunts and shopping area.

They do have complementary WIFI and breakfast. The only complaint on the breakfast is they were very light on fruit. Just some berries and over ripe bananas. They did have a selection of hot and cold items to choose from, so other than the lack of fruit, it wasn't bad.

Overall, a very pleasant stay. Next time I am in town, I will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here one night with 3 kids. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. The TV was huge and swiveled so we were able to point it towards the kids in the sitting room while we read books in bed. The only problem we had was the A/C didn't work, but it wasn't hot or cold outside so we really didn't need it. When we all were getting ready in the morning it got a little warm in the room, but it wasn't a big deal. The breakfast was very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is close to the airport without being right next door. It is also easy to get to the Zona Rosa shopping area via the surface street next to I-29 where you can find a wide variety of decent food options, a Barnes & Noble, plus assorted stores, if needed. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bed, the room size, and the amazing breakfast that is included. An excellent value. I was on a business trip and stayed 5 nights. It was quiet - I was at the end on the 5th floor - and the service was very friendly. Never had time to workout, so can't say anything about that. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 502 and it was just what I like - at the very end of the hall away from the elevators...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

A nice bright lobby welcomes you. The rooms offer a comfortable bed. The spacious room has a seperate living area with a nice couch. Free breakfast has numerous hot and cold options and real silverware. If ever given the choice, I always choose a Hyatt Place. Never disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012
Saint Joseph, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed here with my daughters and friends for a girls weekend. The room was lovely and well stocked. While checking in they asked the girls which floor they would prefer. They of course choose the 6th floor. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and had choices for everyone. We love staying at Hyatt places because of the great rooms and breakfast!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Alliance, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We've stayed here for the night on our way to Branson Mo. I choose this hotel because of its location , very closed to the Interstate 29, easy access. When we got there late at night , I was greeted with a warm smile from the nice nice lady, I was hungry then I asked her if they've got a fruit that I can buy. She told me yes we have , I give it to you free. I am shocked but very happy because they are so nice to me. My over all experienced was very memorable. Clean hotel, neat appearance, very good breakfast. I wish all hotels just like this & I will be happy.. I give this hotel a Five, 5, V stars.. All the staffs are friendly it adds up to the package. Good job ladies..Wish to come back again not soon but someday.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple