Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewszona rosawaffle housekansas city airportfree breakfastsitting areaearly flightoutdoor poolrooms are spaciousnice hotelfresh fruitoatmealgreat place to staygreat roomminute driveexcellent stayhotel roomwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is close to the airport without being right next door. It is also easy to get to the Zona Rosa shopping area via the surface street next to I-29 where you can find a wide variety of decent food options, a Barnes & Noble, plus assorted stores, if needed. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bed, the room size, and the amazing breakfast that is included. An excellent value. I was on a business trip and stayed 5 nights. It was quiet - I was at the end on the 5th floor - and the service was very friendly. Never had time to workout, so can't say anything about that. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 502 and it was just what I like - at the very end of the hall away from the elevators, quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

A nice bright lobby welcomes you. The rooms offer a comfortable bed. The spacious room has a seperate living area with a nice couch. Free breakfast has numerous hot and cold options and real silverware. If ever given the choice, I always choose a Hyatt Place. Never disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed here with my daughters and friends for a girls weekend. The room was lovely and well stocked. While checking in they asked the girls which floor they would prefer. They of course choose the 6th floor. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and had choices for everyone. We love staying at Hyatt places because of the great rooms and breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We've stayed here for the night on our way to Branson Mo. I choose this hotel because of its location , very closed to the Interstate 29, easy access. When we got there late at night , I was greeted with a warm smile from the nice nice lady, I was hungry then I asked her if they've got a fruit that I can buy. She told me yes we have , I give it to you free. I am shocked but very happy because they are so nice to me. My over all experienced was very memorable. Clean hotel, neat appearance, very good breakfast. I wish all hotels just like this & I will be happy.. I give this hotel a Five, 5, V stars.. All the staffs are friendly it adds up to the package. Good job ladies..Wish to come back again not soon but someday.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PTRS-ANN
Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was our first time staying at this hotel. The staff is very accommodating. The beds are extremely comfortable, the clean room is very spacious. Loved the TV that could be watched either from the sitting area or the bed. The house wine is very good. The breakfast is delicious & had more choices than most complimentary breakfasts. I would recommend this hotel to every traveler. We shopped at Zona Rosa & this location is perfect for a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple