“Open Sunday for breakfast”
Review of Ingredient - CLOSED

Ingredient
Omaha, Nebraska
“Open Sunday for breakfast”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very few restaurants are open on Sunday morning. So this is a good find. Try their breakfast burrito....very good and comes with potatoes.

Visited January 2013

Miami, Florida
“Nice little place for a fresh breakfast”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Came here with colleagues to break away from Conference Center food. Love that this is a chef-owned restaurant. You can tell there is a certain care put into their food and their surroundings that only a local business can offer.

Food was good, but not necessarily the best ever. Would definitely come back, as it's a refreshing change to your franchise-places.

Bethesda, MD
“Looks like where the locals go and for good reason”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had breakfast and wished I had come here the day before as well. Young, friendly staff. Donut holes for breakfast? Yes, by all means! And those were holes, I can't imagine the whole donut. Tasted like a beignet, and almost too hot to eat. Notice I said almost. Coffee very good and the fruit parfait excellent.

Visited October 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Breakfast Find”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ingredient has some fantastic quick breakfast options. The made to order egg dishes as well as their famous donut holes were enjoyed by everyone in our group.

Visited September 2012
st louis
“Breakfast was Average at best”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I have visited other "ingredient" locations-Lawrence, KS & Omaha. We were staying in the Country Club Plaza and wanted to try something different for breakfast. So, based upon other visits to different Ingredient locations we chose them. We visited around 1000am. I ordered an omelet with bacon onion and cheese. I was told that it would be a few extra minutes because they had to
Make bacon because they were out. I could choose sausage and not have to wait-I chose sausage. My wife ordered the whole wheat pancakes with 3 types of fruit in them. We got our drink cups and proceeded to the fountain/coffee area and got our drinks. We found a table and sat down. I used the restroom Which Was very dirty-toilets full, tissue paper on floor, etc. After I returned the order taker came over to inform Us that they were out of wheat batter for the pancakes and something else needed to be ordered. They did apologize for not being able to serve them; but they did nothing to offer a refund nor compensation for the difference in price of the new item we ordered-oatmeal-from the pancake price. While the food we did receive was tasty, the other issues were too overwhelming to be anything But average to below average. We will not be trying breakfast at Ingredient" anymore.