“Avoid brunch on Sunday”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ward Parkway & Jefferson
Description: New spot in Kansas City. Look on the web site and click on "Contact" to see the new Kansas City Location
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Well what can I say ......expensive food for what you get...portions small, no muffin or toast provided...3.00 dollars to add an English muffin...3.00 for coffee served in the smallest coffee cup they could find.....had to ask for refill 4x's the cup was so small, my scrambled egg looked like a child's portion! 8.00 dollars for 2 scrambled eggs with sausage and some uninspiring potatoes .....really on the plaza! Give me the classic cup anyday.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has turned over quite a bit, but the current restaurant is a fun place to meet for happy hour after a long day. Parking can be a challenge, but it's located nicely across from Brush Creek.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We started with the meatballs, since they came highly recommended by two different people. We thought that the meatballs were just average. We each had a salad. I went with the Caesar, since my companion had eaten here the previous night and thought it was the best he’d ever had. He must be off his meds, because it was bland, except for the croutons. They should put more dressing on it.

We shared the sausage and roasted peppers pizza. The crust was thin, but it wasn’t as crisp as I expected from a coal-fired oven. The sausage was tasty, but the peppers tasted like they came out of a jar instead of being roasted in-house. The KU basketball game was on the TV. We couldn’t see the game, but could sure hear it since the speaker right above our table was up loud. The décor was wine bottles covering the walls. The prices were reasonable, but overall the food was disappointing. I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We used a groupon to try this restaurant for Sunday brunch. My husband had an omelet and I had a frittata. They both came with the breakfast potatoes. Your choices for brunch drinks are limited to beers/wine or mimosa's as they don't have a hard liquor license but that was fine with us. Highly recommend this place for brunch.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is a cool restaurant & bar that serves pizza. But also salads, salmon. It's not a huge menu if you don't like pizza, but it is very classy. Anything on the plaza is. The decor and exceptional wine bar mean lots of local young business people have dinner on their way out of the city. We had great service, very enjoyable, will be back.

1  Thank jimvet1826