“Pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Power and Light District is really cool. The food we had at Johnny's was good. I wish the beers didnt cost $4.25. I enjoyed that they had TV's at the individual tables.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great salad for lunch. Had the cranberry salad, piled with cranberries, nuts, chunks of blue cheese. Salad dressing served on the side without being requested, onions were not included as requested. Others had pizza, a Cobb Salad and Fish taco Everyone seemed to enjoy their food. Servers were fantastic.

2 nits... 1. My salad bowl had greasy finger prints along the side and as a result I didn't eat the apples lovingly displayed on the edge of the bowl and turned the bowl so I didn't have to look at the fingerprints. 2. The chairs seem to have really short legs and I felt as if I were sitting in a hole.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Sent here by a local for "great burgers." Burgers were small, flavorless and pretzel buns came out refrigerator cold. Fries were way overcooked. Perhaps other menu items are better but I would not recommend a burger.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went during lunch. Sat on the covered patio outside. I had their Pale Ale Burger...pretty good! A solid sports bar & pub.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food was really good, had the BBQ sandwich and good crowd at lunchtime. Go during a Chiefs game to get the full perception of KC at its best.