“Awesome for a group event!”
Review of The Art of Pizza

The Art of Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #462 of 1,612 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Took a group of 50 here - had a ton of fun! Had the whole place. Outdoor patio was pleasant. Cost was super reasonable. Pizza and salad were fantastic. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I picked up a couple of cheese pizzas to go. They were the Friday special, which is a giant, 18-inch pizza for $13.

That is a good deal, no question.

But the pizza was nothing special.

However, most of the rest of the group that ate the pizzas (save for one of them that had the same opinion as me) thought they were better than I did.

To each their own!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Kids were hungry. Popped in and each had a piece of pizza. My mom and I had a beer. The bottled beer was probably the coldest I've had in years. The pizza was just ok. Not bad. I probably wouldn't go back to eat. I'd go and sit outside and drink. Nice place to people watch on FF.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Me, my family and my friends were having a photo-shoot in downtown Kansas City, and we stopped here for lunch. The food, great. The manager, rude. We got our pizza, and it tasted delicious. But in the back you could here the manager yelling at one of the servers, and the food took forever to get to us. The pizza might've been amazing, but we aren't going back anytime soon!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Zachary L
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Had eaten there a few times and tried their white pizza. Everyone in my party was sock for days. Plenty of other great pizza in KC.

Date of visit: March 2017