“Simple and lovely”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Lake Lotawana, Missouri
“Simple and lovely”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

What a hidden treasure....located at 1713 Summit in Kansas City, MO. It's an old theatre that has been converted into living quarters and the loveliest crepery and coffee house. The pastries are simply to die for and the crepes both savory and sweet are melt in your mouth fabulous. they offer salads and soups, the lobster bisque actually had pieces of real lobster.....what a treat.
My 10 yr old granddaughter loved it. Can't wait to take the hubby back and have dessert and coffee. and then back again for lunch! Put this on your to do list whether you are a traveler or native kansas citian!

• Visited December 2013

St. Louis
“Yummy yummy yummy!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The atmosphere here is terrific and the staff very friendly. We enjoyed the food so much we came to eat here again the next day. I had #15 both times. It is a crepe with lemon curd and strawberries with a dollop of whipped cream. They offer chocolate batter and also gluten free. I wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could eat there every day. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited December 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Delicious crepes for the whole family!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We took the kids to KC for a fun weekend trip prior to the end of summer and found Chez Elle to be a fabulous stop for lunch. We sat at the outdoor seating and shared both savory and sweet crepes and loved every bite. Even our pickiest eater found something he loved. Next time we're in KC we'll definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food but seems pricey.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had a very good experience at Chez Elle. I was greeted by a friendly gentleman. I ordered a brie, bacon and pesto crepe and a glass of fruit flavored tea. My tab was $11.50. They have a tip jar on the counter too, so I ended up spending $13. They give you a number to put on your table and they bring out your food when it's ready. It didn't take long to get the food, but it was 11am and I was the only customer in the place. They have some original artwork on the walls and the environment is fine. My crepe was good. It was prepared well and had a good portion of filling. It came with a dollop of whipped cream on too. I think it is a little overpriced but it is good food and to my knowledge is the only place to get crepes in KC. I would go back.

• Visited November 2013
Pennsylvania
“Yummy crepes, foody neighborhood”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Handmade crepes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Great tea and coffee choices. Cozy restaurant nestled on the West side. Big, tasty crepes.

• Visited October 2013