“Great Place for Brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Washington
“Great Place for Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I met a few KC friends here on a Sunday morning. Not too crowded, and the servers were really friendly. For my beverage, I got the London Fog (Earl Grey with vanilla and steamed milk), and it was great. They also had a sign out front that said "best lobster bisque in KC" - so I had to get that. Definitely one of the best I've had. And then of course I got a crepe - the "Fromage" - bacon, pesto, creme fraiche. Fantastic.

Visited February 2013

Independence, Missouri
“Fun Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have been to Chez Elle three times, every time the food has been wonderful but it takes a little to long to recieve the food. I think we will be back either way.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Dig This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ate a late breakfast here in August on a road trip from SD to FL. The food was EXCELLENT! My husband isn't really a crepe kind of guy so he was pretty surprised to find his chicken stuffed concoction so filling and good. I had the Monsieur breakfast crepe which I loved. The menu is lengthy and absolutely everything looked worth a try.
The inside of this place is lovely and bright. The service was extraordinary! When the owner heard we were traveling from Florida she made a point to stop and talk with us, providing perfect suggestions of places to see within walking distance of here. We both really loved Chez Elle! If we're ever in KC again, this will be a MUST!

• Visited August 2012
Kansas City
“A Unique KC Dining Option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We learned about Chez Elle through a Groupon deal. We're so glad we paid them a visit! This crepe restaurant is off the beaten track near downtown, but the service was attentive and the food was delicious. What a pleasant treat to experience something new and different in Kansas City that isn't a cookie-cutter chain. Thanks, Groupon. We'll be back.

• Visited November 2012
Kearney, Missouri
“Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

First time visit. The food and speed of service was excellent Limited seating but it provides a warm environment Check hours of operation. Again a wonder place for crepes