All reviewsroom was cleankansas city airporthot tuban early flightthe breakfast areafridge and microwaveneeded a place to stayexercise roombiscuits and gravymorning breakfastshuttle servicefront desk staffstayed two nightsindoor poolenjoyed my staynice stayone night stay
Reviewed November 14, 2013

From the time my wife and I arrived we were greeted by Desk Clerk-Kirk he was so pleasant so was the rest of the staff. Courteous and deeply concern with our stay. In the morning we were met by Miss Judith aka grandma Judith she started with a healthy warm and gracious smile to the point that before we left Illinois I reserved back at this hotel and hoped to see her again. I would not have any problems recommending this hotel to all my friends and family. If my business takes me back to Kansas City I will not look anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and to share your experience with all to see. It is very gratifying to see my staff had this effect on you and that you have already made
a return reservation based on the care and concern that Kirk and Judy had with you.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet you on your return stay with us.

Warmest kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent one night at the hotel October 8 in two rooms. Other than being a little hard to find and being next to a noisy highway we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Our relatives from Holland were returning home after a 2 week stay with us. They, also, loved the size of the room, cleanliness (the Dutch certainly look for cleanliness next to friendliness), comfortable beds etc. We always expect this from the Comfort hotels!

Grandma Judy was the delight of the stay. She not only made eating in the breakfast room special, she helped us re-enter the hotel when we were locked out because of checking out of hotel. We had forgotten the phone charger and between Grandma Judy and the maintainance man we retrieved the missing charger. They even came outside to wave us on our way. The shuttle was a plus to take our relatives on their way to the airport.

Comfort Inns surely know how to pick the right people for the right jobs in their establishments.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. The staff here at the Comfort Inn likes to read every one that we get posted on this site.

Glad that your relatives found their accommodations clean and to their standards. Also, very glad to hear of you getting your phone charger. Thank you for letting me know about my associates that helped you locate it.

We hope to see you again when travels take you to Kansas City.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My family generally stays in Comfort Inns when we travel. This hotel is far and away the best Comfort Inn we have stayed in over the last several years. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the breakfast was amazing. Comfort Inn execs, you need to experience "Grandma Judy" yourselves. She is the employee you wished you had in every Comfort Inn. She is engaged, friendly, and an all around character with a full range of customer service skills that are all too rare in any business environment today. This is the only Comfort Inn I can remember that has a wildflower meadow across the parking lot--I know you probably don't own it, but it's nice to look at. I also appreciated the round bales on the airport property across the interstate. This place has local color all over it. If you stay here, you won't be disappointed. lk

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. What makes our hotel great is the small and wonderful staff that we have taking care of our guests.

One of the stars of our show is Grandma Judy. Everyone loves their Grandma right? There is
no doubt that she has been a very important part of our business and the guests just love her.

Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Beautiful modern hotel--nice lobby with hot tea, cocoa, or coffee always available. Friendly front desk personnel--happy to recommend nearby restaurants & answer all questions. Very nice room, comfy beds & pillows. We loss track of time & thought we missed breakfast since it was five minutes after the set breakfast ending time. 'Grandma Judy' welcomed us anyway, telling us no one leaves 'Grandma's breakfast room' hungry! She's a real character & delightful to visit with--a gem of a hostess & all around fun person. She'll get your day started with a smile for sure! Employees like Grandma Judy make you want to stay at this Comfort Inn location again!

Room Tip: Be sure it's not close to the vending machines or noisy ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and your experience.

Glad you enjoyed your room and the hot breakfast that we serve. We have many corporate
and leisure guests alike and they comment on the selection of hot items and the overall
breakfast and how it outshines what other hotels offer, not to mention our own brand.

We thank you for being our guest and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed overnight with an early morning flight, which made the Comfort Inn's location convenient. The shuttle picked me up at my airport rental car as soon as I called, and I enjoyed a good night's sleep. The breakfast is highly recommendable! It opens promptly at 5:00 am, which allowed me to have a full meal before my flight. "Grandma Judy," the breakfast attendant, is a delightful person who will get your day off to a great start. The breakfast featured sausage and eggs, waffles, and a selection of cereals, breads, bagels, yogurt, and fruit--anything you can ask for, really. One tip: the night before your flight, please inform the front desk when you'll need the shuttle; they keep a schedule with passengers. Overall, a really enjoyable stay. Kudos to Grandma Judy and the Comfort Inn for a nice facility with plenty of amenities!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Your review and kind comments are appreciated. For a airport hotel we take pride in having a very prompt shuttle that will get you to the airport on time.

Nothing says "Good Morning" more than Grandma Judy. She is the star of the morning show here at the Comfort Inn. Just try to walk out of our breakfast area in a bad mood, she won't allow it.

We hope you come back and see us on a future visit to Kansas City.