$198
Hampton.com
$144
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$153
$134
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$124
$107
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$112
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$86
$76
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

All reviewsroom was cleankansas city airporthot tuban early flightthe breakfast areafridge and microwaveneeded a place to stayexercise roombiscuits and gravymorning breakfastshuttle servicefront desk staffstayed two nightsindoor poolenjoyed my staynice stayone night stay
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while on business at Ft. Leavenworth. We were extremely pleased with what we received for a very acceptable cost. We were a little hesitant about the distance from Ft. Leavenworth, but it turned out to be a non-issue and a beautiful drive. While I did not have the pleasure of meeting the famous Grandma Judy, my husband thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast - especially the biscuits and gravy!! The hotel was clean, nice rooms, comfortable beds, quiet, (even though near the highway), friendly staff. And the delicious chocolate chip cookies in the evening were a treat!! Good choice!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your experience at our hotel. We appreciate it very much.

We have many travelers that stay with us that have business at Ft. Leavenworth. The short
drive, (15mins) is easy from our hotel. Glad the hot breakfast was a hit with your family.

We hope to have you as our guest on your next trip to Kansas City.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and I stayed the night at the Comfort Inn at the Airport prior to my departure for a business trip. The room, breakfast, and the airport shuttle were all great. I even had the pleasure of meeting Judy, the breakfast attendant that others on T.A. have commented about. The issue with the hotel I experienced came after my stay when reviewing my credit card statement. In addition to the initial charge for the room, there was an additional $75 charge from the hotel listed on the statement. When I called to the hotel to inquire, I was informed the charge was due to missing property/damage to room. The attendant could not elaborate further on the source of the issue and told me the manager could speak to the charge but would not be available for three days when she returned for the weekend shift. Bewildered on what property could have been missing or damaged, I contacted Choice Hotels' customer support as well as the property's owner to get further information on why I was accused and charged for something we did not do. Even though the associates I contacted attempted to respond to my concern, I ended up having to wait the three days for the hotel manager, Tasha, to become available to get answers. As it turns out, my account was charged $75 for three pillows that someone other than the manager or the housekeeping staff noticed were absent during a walk through inspection some point after our departure. I asked Tasha what the procedure was to dispute the charge. She started to reply that she would need to ask the housekeeping staff (about the missing pillows) but then stopped and said that she would go ahead and process a refund for the charge.
I can't help but think how had I not noticed the two charges on my statement, that it probably would have gone unnoticed without even as much as a courtesy call much less a receipt from the hotel. I also wonder how many times this may have happened to other unsuspecting guests who were falsely accused of removing items from their rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. As general manager of the hotel I will respond to your question that you have raised about ethics.

There are times that we all wish we could get answers instantly, as in this case. There were staff members that needed to be spoken to directly about the missing items. We had to work through a off day for a housekeeping associate as well as the operations manager to come back from her days off. (She works weekends.) This whole process of crediting back your account took three days from start to finish. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would
like to discuss further, please contact me directly at the hotel.

We take our rating of "Excellent" on TripAdvisor very seriously and I assure you we will always do the right thing by our guests and our associates.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stay at this hotel during Nascar race weekend. Easy check-in and friendly helpful staff. Grandma Judy did an excellent job with breakfast! Everything was fresh and hot. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

We enjoy NASCAR week too. All the guests in the hotel are having a good time and getting fired up for the race.

Thank you for your kind comments and review of our hotel, we appreciate it. We hope you
got a chance to fill out one of our special flyers for 2014 Spring & Fall NASCAR races. We
will be contact those guests first to reserve their rooms and get special room rates.

See you next year or hopefully sooner.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We often use this hotel when we come to Kansas City to visit our son and his family. We have always been pleased with the hotel. It is in a convenient location and is a pleasant place to stay. One of the highlights of our recent stay was having breakfast with Grandma Judy. She is outstanding. She makes breakfast fun. My wife is on a restricted sugar diet and there was no sugar free syrup for the waffles. Grandma Judy went out on her own and bought some after the first morning. Hooray for Grandma Judy and all of the others on the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments about our Grandma Judy. She is the star of our show. She owns the morning breakfast and all guests just love her. It you don't have a smile on your face when you come in to the breakfast room / area, you will when you leave.

Again, thank you for taking time to review our hotel and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

It's a pretty standard Comfort Inn, with wi-fi, refrigerator, microwave, etc. in the room. We had a king bed separated by a partial wall from the sofa area, which was nice since we both didn't want to go to sleep at the same time. The breakfast area opened at 5am, which is great if you have an early flight. The shuttle van was waiting at the door for our 5:30 ride to the airport. Very convenient!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom S, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our breakfast does open up at 5:00am and our shuttle service begins at 4:30am. Being an airport hotel, we find it very important to have a earlier than usual breakfast start time.

Having a prompt, on-time shuttle in those early morning hours is required as you know your going to have to wait in the security line for who knows how long.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.