“We are from Arkansas but love coming to...”
Review of Pole Worx

Pole Worx
Ranked #9 of 73 Nightlife in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: Pole Worx kansas City pole dancing classes is the premiere bachelorette party venue in the entire MidWest. Every weekend we get groups of girls traveling from Arkansas, oklahoma, St Louis and Omaha to experience Pole Worx!
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We are from Arkansas but love coming to Kansas City any chance we get. And we always stop in Pole Worx for a pole class! We have so much fun! Arkansas doesn't have anything remotely close to pole worx or power and light. I've lost count how many times we've been there. Lol. The owner told us not to feel wierd because they have regulars from nebraska iowa oklahoma and st loius for the same reason, nothing like pole worx in those areas. I reccomend it to anyone, visiting Kansas City.

1  Thank sweetpea7777
in 2 reviews
"fun"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2010

I first experienced Pole Worx when one of my friends got married a few years back and we stopped in for pole dance lessons for part of her bachelorette party. I had no idea what to expect. We had a ball, we took some great pics of everyone trying to be sexy, omg it was so funny! So when my 30th birthday rolled around I had a coed birthday party at Pole Worx. Now that was even funnier, watching my husband on the pole, holy cow. i wish i had video. Pole Worx is a really good time and its like 2 minutes from Power & Light!

1  Thank SonomaKC
Reviewed November 20, 2009

It is so fun, very nice people.. It is a great workout or a great place to have a party or girls night out!! Check it out..