“Great service”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went to the restaurant wanting to watch the hockey game and the truck race and the staff was very accomidating. Plus our server was just about one of the best I have had, sorry I do not remember her name or I would really praise her more. Food was also good.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here. As we weren't too hungry, we only had the soup and salad. We ordered the broccoli cheese soup. OMG so good. The salad bar did not have as many items as some salad bars, but there was enough for our meal. Everything was fresh.

The parking was good. The restaurant is right off the interstate. We were seated immediately (we went on a Sunday night). Service was good. Nothing really to be negative about.

We would eat here again.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was our closest option from our hotel, and we had a gift card for it. Three of us ate well for $70, which included the tip. Steak, chicken and shrimp all where very good, no complaints from anyone in the party.

We arrived around 5:30 and we had ate and left by 6:15. Very quick service considering it was a Saturday evening. The staff was very friendly.

The only complaint we had was the salad bar, it was loaded with options, but there were three or four items essentially empty and we had to place a couple of dirty plates to the side before we found clean ones.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ate here with two other couples. We were looking for a place to watch a college basketball game (Big 12 tournament game) while we ate. The girl at the front desk was quite abrupt at first, as she had a large group of fourteen waiting. Once the dust settled, she was very accommodating and helpful. They had a nice table for six with a good view of the television with the game.
The food was very good. We had items from appetizers, to soup and salad, to steak and salmon. All were pleased with the food and service.
We did leave at halftime of the game and walked back to our hotel - a very short distance away. The game wasn't on at the hotel. We decided to walk back to Ruby Tuesday's. Our original table was available which they let us use to watch the end of the game, even though we were not dining again. We did have a beer and watch the end of the game. The staff was excellent.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I ate here twice in the 3 weeks that I stayed in the area. Both times were a positive experience. Oh my...those cheesy, garlic biscuits are the best ever! The salad bar here is terrific. Very fresh. The potato salad is good. I also ate the bbq ribs here which were delicious. They were falling off of the bone.

The waitress was very good. The waiter...not so. Twice he walked right by my empty water glass. He also walked right by my empty plate. I wasn't his table...but he should still give a hand to the other staff if his hands aren't busy. He just didn't seem to be the service type. Like I said, my waitress was very good.

I recommended the restaurant to the others in my class!