“Very good customer service.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Indianola, Iowa
“Very good customer service.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ate here with two other couples. We were looking for a place to watch a college basketball game (Big 12 tournament game) while we ate. The girl at the front desk was quite abrupt at first, as she had a large group of fourteen waiting. Once the dust settled, she was very accommodating and helpful. They had a nice table for six with a good view of the television with the game.
The food was very good. We had items from appetizers, to soup and salad, to steak and salmon. All were pleased with the food and service.
We did leave at halftime of the game and walked back to our hotel - a very short distance away. The game wasn't on at the hotel. We decided to walk back to Ruby Tuesday's. Our original table was available which they let us use to watch the end of the game, even though we were not dining again. We did have a beer and watch the end of the game. The staff was excellent.

• Visited March 2014

Grafenwohr, Germany
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I ate here twice in the 3 weeks that I stayed in the area. Both times were a positive experience. Oh my...those cheesy, garlic biscuits are the best ever! The salad bar here is terrific. Very fresh. The potato salad is good. I also ate the bbq ribs here which were delicious. They were falling off of the bone.

The waitress was very good. The waiter...not so. Twice he walked right by my empty water glass. He also walked right by my empty plate. I wasn't his table...but he should still give a hand to the other staff if his hands aren't busy. He just didn't seem to be the service type. Like I said, my waitress was very good.

I recommended the restaurant to the others in my class!

• Visited March 2014
Garnett, Kansas
“Pretty good but service intrusive”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Good food and lovely salad bar. Waitress was intrusive. We don't mind attentive service but to be asked every few minutes if everything is okay, food okay, do you need anything was a bit much. We would eat here again.

Visited December 2013
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had 1 of the best steaks anywhere (Asiago Top Sirloin) and a decent price. The service was great and the cocktails strong. Awesome salad bar, everything fresh and tasty

Visited October 2013
Riverton, Wyoming
“Great salad bar and Steak”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The salad bar at this Ruby Tuesday by the Homewood Suites at the airport was terrific. Lots of choices. The steak was cooked exactly how I like it and the onion rings were delicious.

Visited September 2013