“BEST KOREAN RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD!!!”
Review of Kobi Q

Kobi Q
Order Online
Ranked #665 of 1,624 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I was in Kansas City for a week. I expected to eat Kansas BBQ... I ended up eating Korean BBQ! Friends brought me to Kobi-Q the night I arrived, we went for drinks and wings. It was so good that I went back every day and tried everything on the menu. The wings are really awesome. I also recommend the spicy tofu soup, the moshi fried shrimps, the crab rangoon. And you have to try their sushi!!! Soooo goooood. The staff is very sweet. It's a family run business and it's a true gem!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 26, 2018

I ordered through our office food delivery website. The teriyaki chicken was tasty, and included some nice sticky rice, and a bit of lettuce. For my taste buds, a bit of extra soy sauce was added when I got it back to my desk.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Our son had eaten here and recommended it. So we went before a big concert and I am sure we’ll be back.

The Spicy BBQ and Rice Cakes was soooo good. Everything we had was tasty and tender and better than we had been told.

Even the picky eater loved his dish.

Not sure if you can ask to have dishes made spicier, I expected a bit more heat, but it’s hard to argue with great flavor!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank tnm_vac8
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Great service and food! Will return for sure. Must try ...Korean pancakes! Also Kfc chicken and happy hour is great as well.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Julie T
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We came in for dinner, but the appetizers were so unappealing that we went down the street for dinner. We had the shrimp tempura; it was really bland and served with the sauce that I expect to get with dumplings. The Korean Fried Chicken was sweet, but not spicy. We ordered the Ginger Chicken Nuggets. Trust me, no ginger was harmed in the making of that dish. I mentioned that to the waitress, who replied "I'll pass that on", then did not come back to our table again. We took the hint and left.

Date of visit: September 2018