“Axe Throwing is for Everyone!”
Review of Blade & Timber

Blade & Timber
Ranked #2 of 33 Fun & Games in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blade & Timber is Kansas City's Urban Axe Throwing Club, located in the heart of downtown's West Bottoms.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 24, 2018

They have a relaxed atmosphere that makes it easy to try something new and not feel intimidated. And it really was fun for everyone, even the few in our group that struggled to get the axe to stick. Definitely a place to get together with family, friends or coworkers for some laughs and an overall good time!

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 32 reviews
"group of friends"
in 15 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"fun activity"
in 67 reviews
"blast"
in 114 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Staff was friendly. Great atmosphere. We were there for a birthday party and they were very accommodating. We had a blast!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I had a blast. My only complaint was an employee who switched as our lane attendant in the middle of my reservation. I already had six guys to my lane, taking turns to throw axes we paid money for, and he was taking up our time trying to perform knife and axe tricks. I know a couple guys in my group encouraged him to keep going until he landed his trick, but it was frustrating for me, it probably took up a combined 10-15 minutes of my 90 minute reservation.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Really enjoyed this place. Great instruction. We went as a corporate group for a team building activity. If you're looking for something new and different, I recommend this place.