“Always great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 45/64th St & I29
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great food and nice presentation. Always enjoy the food here. Be sure to have the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer too.

1  Thank dlkaiser

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Bonefish Grill is becoming our favorite restaurant because each time we dine there the food is excellent and the service superb. Always an enjoyable evening dining here.

1  Thank Painter1972
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped in because my wife loves the Bang Bang Shrimp. They didn't disappoint. The food is a bit pricey but what seafood isn't. The atmosphere is great at this particular location.

1  Thank OKChad
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped in for the red sangria, full order of sashimi and of course some bang bang shrimp. Excellent food and service as always!

1  Thank tejasdrmr
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went there last night to celebrate our birthdays with my in-laws (my husband and I) and everything was yummy! Hubby had the special - swordfish over pumpkin ravioli in brown butter (so incredibly delicious) and I had the scallops and shrimp with mango salsa. We had creme brulee for dessert. The service was very good, attentive and yet in the background so we could talk and have a good time without being interrupted. Drinks were filled promptly and we had a good time. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Jennifer F

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!