“attentive excellent service”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 45/64th St & I29
Reviewed February 24, 2012

this bonefish restaurant cant be beat for a place to enjoy a specail family occasion with great food and even better service. all the servers and staff work toghether to make this a great meal and make your party feel special.

1  Thank lmij

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Stopped by this restaurant in January for a late afternoon appetizer and beer. Was not disappointed. The Bang Bang Shrimp is simply fabulous. Everyone must try it...

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I love Bonefish. Great meal, great atmosepher, great service. Short, jeans or evening wear, you are treated with the same royalty treatment.. The pecan crusted trout melts in your mouth and the augratin potatoes are savory. I love the salad with pine nuts and heart of palm, what a great touch.
Great experience and well worth the money.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

A place like Bonefish is somewhere you walk in & pretty much know what your experience is going to be like. The highlights of our dinner: great drinks, delicious entrees for both my mom & I, a server who went out of his way to make our dinner superb, and a lively, sophisticated ambience. the only down-side was that our servers script is unoriginal and I heard him give the same exact words to the next table... And another girl server nearby greeted her table exactly with same script as our server. You know bonefish is a chain, & unfortunately the robotic service cheapens the experience. Oh well, it's great fish.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

We were celebrating "birthday weekend," my son's and mine and were coming from the Renaissance Festival. I had called ahead on Friday for our Sunday plans, after looking on the Internet for the best seafood restaurants in KC. The description looked as if it would be fun with excellent food (my son wanted seafood for his birthday) and it would be okay if we were a little dusty from the Ren Fest. The gentleman on the phone was WONDERFUL! Gave me directions from Bonner Springs and said it was about 10 minutes away - perfect! Our server was no less wonderful and there were 6 of us. My daughter, who is an excellent cook and quite a critic' actually made the statement, "This was an extraordinary meal. This is the reason you dine out, to have something you couldn't make better yourself at home." The presentation was brilliant, the service was extraordinary, the food superb. My husband and I had the swordfish, my daughter had the Rainbow Trout , and my son had the Longfin Tilapia, Our birthday weekend was fabulous! We may have been just a tad too dusty as the atmosphere is a bit more elegant than we were, but we were not made to feel uncomfortable at all, and we could have been seated in the lovely bar area which is more brightly lighted if we had chosen.