“Must go”

Dining options: Late Night
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Must go”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm Irish so listen up. This place is not so dubliny but it has superior service, great atmosphere, A+superb food!!! I had the fish and chips (yes the best, lightly battered) and substituted fries for Colcannon mashed potatoes. Deelish! The creme brûlée was pretty good. Definitely a wonderful experience.

• Visited November 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
“A little slice of Ireland”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

O'Dowd's is what you would expect from an Irish bar and there's nothing that was lacking in terms of atmosphere. I was pleasantly surprised by the happy hour pint prices (although I was drinking the local Boulevard brand). The bar tenders were courteous and made sound recommendations on the beers and food offerings. I had the chicken and pig sliders, which were pretty tasty. If you like the pub scene, you should definitely give O'Dowd's Little Dublin a go.

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Crazy night”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Just stopped in for one drink but the DJ started playing, other patrons dragged us onto the floor and the drinks flowed. Great night.

Visited October 2013
Des Moines, IA
“Irish Wiskey And The Irish!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great bartenders, great whiskey, and Notre Dame on the TV. I had a great afternoon there. My wife shopped and I just chilled in this really nice, relaxing place. It's a shame more guys were drinking bud light instead of Guiness or another real beer.

Visited September 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great Irish Vibe with Good Food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to O'Dowd's Little Dublin after finding a coupon for lunch at the restaurant online. When I got there, I realized the coupon was for odd hours but I was hungry and the menu looked good so we stayed. Thank goodness we did! I had a salad with some sort of peanut sauce as the dressing!!! Sooo good! My friend had some kind of sandwich. I don't remember what it was, but it looked good and it disappeared within minutes. I was in the mood for dessert, so we tried the Bailey's cheesecake suggested by the waitress. OMG! The...best...cheesecake...ever! Apparently the desserts are made sporatically and they are not always all available. This saddens me - I could eat this cheesecake every day! I love Baileys and this cheesecake totally captured the flavor. As far as the ambiance, it's a bit dark, but the wooden barrels on the ceiling are a nice touch and the small stage is probably awesome with an Irish band playing on it. I can see this place as a local hotspot and St. Patrick's Day must. Prices were decent - two people for under $30.

Visited February 2013