All reviewspower and light districtfront desksprint centermusic hallthe executive loungeking suitevalet parkingtwo blocksupon checkan older hotelshuttle serviceroxanneconventionconcertplazabellmanproximity
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I must say that this hotel is making a change for the better. I stayed there twice when I was in k.c., mo. before it became the Crowne Plaza Hotel and my stay there was far less then what I expected. I was happy to see that management had changed on my last visit and I have to say that it really showed. My room was great and I didnt feel that I was in the same place at all. The staff from Housekeeping to the front desk made it seem as if I was the only person in the whole hotel when it came to addressing questions and requests. I look forward to my next stay that this Hotel. keep up the good work and Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
CPKCGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your good experience at our hotel. I have passed on your good comments to the housekeeping and front desk staff. Since we are always looking to provide the best service and facilities to our guests, we are very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Kansas City!

Matt Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed October 20, 2010

I came to the Crowne Plaza Hotel for business with the Cerner Corp. My stay was ideal due the great staff and comfortable atmosphere of the hotel. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback and positive comments. It is always wonderful to hear when guests at the Crowne Plaza Kansas City enjoy their stay during a large citywide convention. We always strive to offer our guests the highest quality service and facilities, and are happy that you were so satisfied with your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Matt Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed September 19, 2010

For the price we paid, this was a great hotel. You can easily walk to the Sprint Center and P and L district. The hotel itself is not bad at all. It isn't immaculate, but it is reasonably clean (the room was cleaner than the common spaces). Parking was $13, which I paid only because it was raining. The elevators from the garage only go to 6, then you must switch. They had HD tv's with HD programming. Wifi was free (thank you, Crowne Plaza). Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. I wish you could make the air conditioner fan run continuously to drown out the occasional person who steps into the hall to make a phone call (so as not to disturb their roommates). Overall, I am glad we stayed downtown as opposed to the crown center area. It is more convenient to restaurants and activity.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel this past weekend. We were given an room upgrade and the room was fabulous. The location was great and we had a great view! We had stayed at another hotel in this area several months ago and this was far and away a MUCH better stay. The room was less expensive, cleaner, and there were better amenities. We also had the opportunity to sleep on a sleep number bed! WOW!! We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I would suggest this place to anybody looking for nice beds (they have sllep numbers!) and roomy quarters. The room was updated and modern and clean. You must stop by the restaurant too....awesome dishes!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple