Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown
$154
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$119
$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$144
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$119
$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$128
$118
$173
$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

All reviewspower and light districtfront desksprint centerthe executive loungemusic halldance competitionking suitevalet parkingtwo blockshotel staffupon checkan older hotelshuttle serviceroxanneconferenceplazaconcert
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed here one night to see a show at Kansas City Music Hall. This hotel is right across the street from the Music Hall. Definitely the closest hotel, a very easy walk. Our room was clean and we had no problems at this hotel. We will stay here next time we attend a Music Hall Show.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank tdrm
Ashley B, Guest Services at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear tdrm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the Crowne Plaza – Kansas City Downtown. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially our location. It is very convenient to several of venues throughout the city.

We look forward to having you as our guest again the next time you attend a show at the Music Hall.

Thank you!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I only stayed here 1 night in November 2013, but I wish I could have stayed longer.
The hotel is great and in a wonderful location downtown Kansas City. The walk to Power and Light was under 5 minutes.

Pros:

- upgraded to executive room / suite as a Platinum Member (the suite even had a walk-in closet, first walk-in closet I have ever seen in a hotel room)
- fast elevators
- fast internet speed
- very nice executive or platinum lounge (that does not charge for drinks)
- great water pressure
- extremely nice and clean rooms
- multiple power outlets everywhere

Cons:

- absolutely none come to mind

All in all, this was an awesome property and I will certainly return on future visits to Kansas City.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank majones7

Dear Majones7,

Thank you for your excellent review of the Crowne Plaza – Kansas City Downtown, as a valued IHG Rewards Club member we appreciate your feedback.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay; we would love to have you as our guest again in the future so you are able to enjoy the Concierge Lounge and one of our spacious suites again.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have had nothing but great experiences at this hotel. I usually come in for big concerts like the recent Pink show....which was a lot of fun. Gwen at the front desk was super nice and really made me and my crew feel at home. I'll be back for some concerts in 2014. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MoverShakerUSA

Dear MoverShakerUSA,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at the Crowne Plaza - Kansas City Downtown! I am happy to read that you had such a wonderful experience while staying in our hotel and a even happier to read that you will be back!

Thank you for recognizing our associates, I have shared your comments and it made their day!

Thank you!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed here for three nights to attend a conference at the Convention Center. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly--ready to bend over backward to accommodate you in any way possible. Excellent breakfast and Manager's reception for HI rewards members.

Room Tip: Room was incredibly spacious. We had a king suite and it was more than enough to make us feel at home!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DFoster_12

Dear DFoster_12,

Thank you for your kind words about the Crowne Plaza – Kansas City Downtown. Our staff takes great pride in making sure every guest encounter is a pleasant one and will do whatever it takes to make sure each and every guest feels welcome. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our Concierge Lounge and our breakfast in the restaurant. Next time, we hope you will try the dinner and desert menus – our Chef has come up with some delicious menu items.

We look forward to your next visit to Kansas City and welcome you back!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The elevator was not available for the parking garage so I had to carry all my luggage down the stairs and then to the other set of the elevators to get to my room. When I called 3 days later to find out if the elevator was working, I was told it was never broken. The room was ok; although the plumbing needs to be updated. The service was inconsistent. Sometimes I had a very helpful person; other times the person was rude and did not follow through on my request.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank megustaleer
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear megustaleer,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I am sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret you were not satisfied with the service you received during your stay. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Connie D