“Great burn ends”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Cary, North Carolina
“Great burn ends”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We walked in for a late lunch around 2:30pm on a Thursday. Only 1 or 2 other tables were occupied. Friendly staff and quick service which was expected given that we were one of the only tables.
The burnt ends were very good and the portion was huge. I had onion rings as the side and they were great. Very crispy but not burnt or overcooked.
My only regret is that they only had one type of sauce in bottles available. I prefer a BBQ joint that has a variety of sauces to try, especially when there is so much meat in the portion. I'd have enjoyed it better if I could have sampled different sauces.

• Visited May 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Very good bbq”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went there with family over the weekend. The BBQ is great with lots of options. They are only open from 11-2pm Monday thru Saturday. Get there early!

1 Thank Marcus W
Kansas City, Kansas
“Decent BBQ”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We tried to go to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ, but the line was too long for little kids to stand in and wait. We found Danny Edwards as an alternate. Got there, no line and open tables. It was on the Food Network as well. Family of four (kids 6 and 7) ate for about $45. Thought it was a bit pricey for sandwiches, but it is what it is. BBQ was pretty darn good, so cannot complain. In addition, the staff was really nice. They are only open for lunch.

Levelland, Texas
“Very good BBQ ”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a late lunch after seeing Oklahoma joes was too busy for words. I can't imagine it is that much better then here. Had the special sandwich. Meat was cook perfectly and the sides were excellent. Price was reasonable and service friendly. I can recommend it with no reservation

1 Thank Dannaz47
Rolesville, North Carolina
“You gotta love it...”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We finally made it to KC. We love NC BBQ but there is something to be said about the Q from KC. This place just smelled BBQ. The staff was friendly and wanted us to taste the best that KC has to offer. We both had the Big D sandwich - Brisket, Sauce, Swiss cheese and Onion Rings. It was awesome. Now I know what they mean about tasting the smoke. The sauce was very good. I had the spicy beans and my wife had the red Asian slaw. Both sides were very good. The gentleman who helped us order brought us a little of the leftover Burnt Ends. OH MY... They also gave us a sample of the creamy coleslaw. Talk about a first experience with KC BBQ. This was great. We ended up comparing this visit with the other places we went and this was the best.