Worlds of Fun Village
$149
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$145
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$151
$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$144
InterContinental
$146
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$119
$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$124
$101
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
Orbitz.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$74
$68
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$161
  • Pool
All reviewsrv parkthe cottagesboth parksfull hookupsdiscount ticketsbunk bedslifeguard on dutyparking passpool and hot tubkids loved the loftpull thrusewer connectionconcrete siteskitchen utensilscable tvnice pool areawalking distance
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at Worlds of Fun Village in one of the cottages. There were 4 of us. It was very clean and very convienient to the parks. We were a little disappointed with the comfort of the beds and the Wifi signal strength. It was also a little pricey. There was a queen bed in the bedroom along with a bunk bed as well. I did not like having to make the bunk bed upon arrival but my 10 year old loved it. My other daughter slept on the couch. The kitchenette was sufficient and it was nice to have a fridge.

Room Tip: All cotteges are equivalent to one another.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dhopper5
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed three nights in a cabins the weekend of July 27, 2012. The people at the front desk and everybody we were in contact were excellent, our group was 2 adults and 5 children ages 9-13 there was was plenty of room the grandkids loved the loft and there was no crowded feeling, the cabin was clean a had every thing you needed, plenty of fresh towel everyday when we returned from WoF & OoF close enough to come back to and take a break and eat lunch during the day. We drove to the parksa short distance and parking permits were included. The swimming pool was nice & refreshing we brought a electric griddle and a folding table that worked out well, there is a table in kitchen area, the grandkids ate in the front room on the folding table. We brought charcoal and used the grill also, very nice setup and we are planning on using again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Albert H
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed in one of the cottages the weekend of July 20, 2012. Our cottage was EXTREMELY clean and there was even a towel animal (bunny) on the bed to welcome us. We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers in our group. The size of the room was perfect for us. The staff to check us in was very friendly and helped us get discounted Oceans of Fun tickets. We stayed during Heartfest 2012 and woke up on the morning of the concert with one of the the Skillet Tour buses in the parking lot just outside our door. Kinda cool! Technically, we could have walked from our cottage to the entrance of the park, but since it was a hot day (around 100), we decided to move our van early in the morning to one of the front parking spaces prior to the park opening. We will definately return and stay here in the future.

Room Tip: The cottages are very quiet and we loved the fact that our deck overlooked the forest area. We were even blessed to see a deer one morning.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

There were 4 adults and a 2 year old in our group. We chose a cabin. It was clean and very peaceful. The surroundings were beautiful. The fact that you can bring your own food and grill right outside your cabin was wonderful. Couldn't quite walk to the parks but the drive was short and you didn't have to pay for parking so it was fine. The cabin was plenty big enough for all of us and the loft was cute even though we didn't use it. Everyone associated with the WOF Village were more than helpful. Everyone there was so friendly. We had an amazing weekend. I recommend it highly. You couldn't have asked for more! We will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed May 15, 2012

First, we got in pretty late but was told that there is always staff to check you in. That may be the case, but you have to call security and wait for them to get there. This took about 10 minutes but after traveling 6 hrs with 3 small children, waiting 10 minutes kinda sucks. We were literally the only people staying in the cabins and were put in one that was closest to the highway. Made for restless sleeping.

We stayed in one of the "large" cabins with my family of 5 (2 adults, 2 two-year olds, and an infant). I'm so glad we opted for the larger cabin because we were constantly tripping over each other. I know it's supposed to sleep 6, but the two futon couches are folded so much in the middle that there is no way two people could sleep on these things because you'd both roll to the middle. Also, with both futons folded out, they actually touch each other so you'd have to have four people who REALLY like each other. My twins shared one futon but slept on it the short way which made them look like they were sleeping in a recliner. Now, the loft area is pretty big and once the kids are a bit older, that would have been a great place for them to sleep. And, thank goodness we didn't bring a pack-n-play for the infant. I honestly have no idea where we'd put it. Outside? Instead, we have a small fold-up bassinet thingy that she sleeps in so we put her in the bedroom with us, but that meant our suitcase sat in the kitchen. This is the smallest bedroom I've ever seen fitting only a twin sized bed and one bedside table. Oh, and a skinny closet to hang clothes up - but who has hanging clothes when you're visiting World's of Fun?

On to the kitchen. There is virtually nothing in the kitchen outside of what you could find in a hotel: microwave, dorm sized fridge, and sink. Oh, and a coffee maker. However, with a hotel, breakfast is usually provided whereas at these cabins, I feel the idea is to eat there before walking to the park. There is plenty of cabinetry, but nothing in them. I guess because I was staying in a cabin that toted a kitchen with grill outside indicating that you could cook, there might be some basic kitchen-ware, but that's not the case. Good thing I planned for that because there was nothing. So, for the price of the place, I would have expected there to be SOMETHING to help you have meals at the cabin. They don't need to provide much, just some basics like condo's do when you rent them out.

The grounds and cabins are very clean and nicely kept. But, I would have expected that considering how new they are. And this is even someplace I'd stay again because you're not sharing walls with your neighbors (did I mention I have 3 kids under 3?) but only because there are no other alternatives. I'd even pay a little more if it meant that I didn't have to bring basic kichen-ware just to be able to have breakfast and grill something for supper.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family