“Hampton Kansas City”

Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun
Ranked #14 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great hotel as most Hampton Inn's typically are. Staff excellent and service oriented. Coneniently located near frequently traveled roads. Love the clean beds and linens. Breakfast enjoyable and available until 10 a.m. Like the coffee in the rooms too. I always choose Hampton Inn's when I travel which is frequently. Was traveling on business but took my spouse with me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This Hotel has everything you look for.....! World's of Fun is right across the stress and area look safe and very quiet...perfect for business or family trips! Comfort, you must experience the room and breakfast quality....Great, great...excellent! you just do not want to leave the place.... Service Staff are polite and available ALL the time. You get definitely more for what you pay. I will totally recommend this Hotel. Connie & Luke

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Connie and Luke,

A very big Thank You for the great feedback. We really do love having you here!!

James, Jake, Justin, Devon, Noah and Shelia

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I always stay in Hampton Inns as the rooms are always clean and quiet. The staff is helpful and the free breakfast is an added bonus that helps us quickly get on our way. WiFi service is always available and an easy, no-hassle connection.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It is always a pleasure to stay at a Hampton Inn. You know that you will be taken care of as far as safety and securtiy goes. The rooms are always immaculate as well as the restroom. The bedding is always luxurious and comfy! In fact, last year I bought pillows from your catalog card for our home. The staff is always accomodating and friendly. Their breakfast buffet is plentiful and generous and they seem to change the menu items everyday. To me it is a great way to start you vacation!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

My staff and I would like to take a moment to say thank you for the wonderful feedback. We always strive to give the best service that we can. We hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to us, here in Kansas City.

Shelia, James, Devon, Noah, Jake, Alisha and Justin

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We spent the night here when I had a bridal fair expo to do. This was a great location, great staff and the room was absolutely fabulous. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and we had absolutely no issues with noise or lights or anything. Great e...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love the Hampton Inn brand. If there is a Hampton Inn where I am going, I will choose that brand. This particular hotel was comfortable and convenient. I am headed to Austin later this month and am staying at an Hampton there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We appreciated all aspects of our stay at this Hampton Inn. The location was perfect for our needs, and the quality and service at this Hampton Inn were consistent with, and at least as good as, our many other positive experiences at other Hampton Inns around the country.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room near the end of the corridor, so it was plenty quiet at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple