The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection
$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$144
InterContinental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$119
$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$128
$118
$173
$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
All reviewschaz restaurantcountry club plazapresidential suitefree valet parkingplaza view suitebrush creeklive jazzboutique hotelbeautiful hotelromantic weekendapartment buildingroom servicesitting roommini barplaza lightschristmas lightsplaza area
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Ask for a plaza view suite -- sweet! Comfy beds, 2 TVs, updated, clean and nice. Coupon on the internet for cookies and milk delivered to your room. Good location on the plaza. Chaz (restaurant) had the best eggs benedict ever!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MidwestWineLover
Bill C, General Manager at The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Raphael Guests,

Thank you for all your kind words about your recent stay with us, as well as your visit to Chaz. We too feel we have the best egg Benedicts in town! Please return and see us again soon, we will have the cookies and milk waiting for you.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Aiyiyi! What didn't go wrong in this hotel?! My hosts were mortified that my reservation was lost. Even though we had the confirmation email from the hotel. The confirmation number was for someone else on another day. They found a room, but then let us know (at 2 p.m.) that we couldn't get in until four. OK, so they switched the room. After a long, hot shower,I was treated to the fire alarm going off in my room. When the front desk called and I explained (wet, dripping), they said "oh, it does that." (Hmmm, you'd think they could fix that!) Bar closed very early (no nightcaps, apparently), and the next morning, yup, my room rate was incorrect. Cute hotel -- nice idea, not as nice as they think they are. Service was sorely lacking. Next time, I'll stay across the street at the Intercontinental. Room/Jr. Suite was OK -- nothing special. Great bed, I'll give them that.

Room Tip: Ask for Plaza view -- but beware! They don't have rooms ready until 4 p.m.!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Renee W
Bill C, Guest Relations Manager at The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Recent Guest,

Thank for taking the time to inform us about the very unfortunate circumstances you endured. on your recent stay with us. Thanks to guests like yourself, we have an opportunity to give attention to situations that may require improvement. I obviously want to aplogize for the inconveniences you had to deal with, and I promise we will share your comments with the appropriate staff members, so we can correct these issues. Thank you so much for your input, your patience, and and your patronage. I hope we will have the opportuntiy to regain your confidence one day in the near future. If I can be of any personal service please contact me directly.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Kinda expensive but I got free breakfast an appetizer, bottle of wine and a horse carriage ride. The wine was a red and I wanted a white so they brought that up an exchanged it. The bath room is kinda small but who spends their time in there. Everything was great from the free valet I had to the drinks and cookies they had in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2012
Bill C, Guest Relations Manager at The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Awesome Guests,

You guys are awesome as well! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as well as your patronage, we will look forward to your return, hopefully very soon, please stay in touch!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is my new favorite hotel. It is a boutique hotel that has been updated at some point in the last five years. I first found the Raphael when the Intercontinental next door was booked and I needed to be close to the Plaza. At first I was upset, but I am so glad I experienced the Raphael. I've never stayed anywhere else since. The rooms are actually suites, with an extraordinary bed, and a generous seating area. Super clean, clean, clean. Don't miss the restaurant "chaz" on the lower level, it rivals some of the best restaurants on the Plaza.....enjoy your stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cliffster1162
Bill C, General Manager at The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear New Favorite Guests,

Clean is a beautiful word, and one we truly appreciate to hear! Thank you for all your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. We will look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is an old hotel that is a part of Marriott's autograph collection (which is great - you get a boutique hotel *AND* Marriott Reward Points). As I said, it's an old hotel, so the rooms are a tad smaller than you might get in a modern hotel, but it's part of the charm. My favorite had to be the bathroom with it's amazing tile work in the shower. Adorable.

Quiet. Comfortable bed. Great restaurant on the premises makes for pretty good room service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank OhFranklin
Bill C, Director of Sales at The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Adorable Guests,

We feel the same way about you! Thank you for your kind words and review. We are very proud of our relationship with the Marriott Autograph Collection, it is the best of both worlds. Please make plans to return soon, we will be looking for you...