Our first visit to Kansas City, specifically to visit the Nelson Atkins Museum, so we chose the hotel as it was nearby. What a lucky choice. Not only did it meet our requirement but we found ourselves in the right part of town for lots of interesting restaurants and shops.
We received a warm welcome from Nevada on reception and liked our room, high up overlooking the Plaza district. It was comfortable, as you would expect, and quiet. Great to be able to walk out and have everything there for you in close proximity to the hotel. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City