Our recent stay at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza was terrific. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Checkin/checkout was quick and efficient. Our 7th floor room was quiet, fresh, stylish and very spacious. The bed, very comfy! From our room balcony, we had an outstanding view of the plaza. The pool area is a little oasis in the midst of the busy city. Be sure to stop in at the Oak Bar, just off the lobby. Try the crab cake and a cold local brew. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants and many KC attractions, we will definitely return to the InterContinental on future trips to Kansas City and the Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City