We are currently in the hotel and are disappointed. The location is wonderful but that is really all we can compliment. It is our 30th anniversary and so far the only person who has even greeted us (let alone acknowledge our special day - even though the reservations agent asked and we were told there would be a gift) is the valet. The front desk clerk was cold and robotic. None of the other lobby staff smiled or spoke. I've stayed in high-end hotels all over the world and this property definitely falls short of what I would expect. Wish we had stayed at the Raphael instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City