Have stayed here on business several times. Check in staff very nice and good room in good condition. Agree with prior review that AC does not get very cool which is unfortunate as it was warm when I was there on the 17th. But otherwise very comfortable. My only issue was that we were meeting some business associates at the hotel for breakfast and were not only told there was no room but the woman who greeted us was borderline unprofessional and looked completely overwhelmed. Seems like a hotel should be able to handle overnight guests for breakfast (8 am) but we were sent away and walked across the street to the Raphael.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City