We stayed here for one night while visiting family. The outside areas of the hotel are well maintained, as well as the inside. I love the complimentary lemonade in the lobby. After check in, we proceeded to our room. It was smaller than expected, and we had hardly any room for a roll away bed. We also stayed on the concierge level, which included access to the lounge. It was not bad, and not great, but just okay. It was very small and had very limited food selection and alcohol was only complimentary in the evening for only a few hours. As a loyal ritz traveler, I find the Ritz's club lounge product better, but the one at intercontinental is still a good perk. Room service was again good, not great. Employees were wonderful. As stated in a few earlier reviews, you do need to walk a long way to the rooms. Overall, it was a good stay and I would only recommend staying for 1-3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City