I was a guest of the city so got upgraded to the deluxe room overlooking the country plaza shopping center which is a very unique open air shopping mall built in Spanish style in 1920s. The room was very spacious and well appointed with same late modifications to upgrade the electronics. The public areas are very nicely maintained and the hotel has a nice upscale feel about it. Breakfast in the restaurant was a nice American breakfast. No complaints. Just that my room on the 5th floor was accessed via an elevator off a long passage way leading off from the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City