“Beautiful Fall Evening in Brookside.”
Review of Blue Grotto - CLOSED

Blue Grotto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for drinks and something light to eat. The 3 brushetta-of-the-day were awesome, really good. They change every day so just have faith and try them.

We split the Arugula and Roasted Garlic salad which was plenty even when split. This too was delicious. The arugula was perfectly coated with just the right amount of dressing and the garlic was shredded (interesting) and very tasty.

We sat at a two-top in the bar near the front of the restaurant. The front window, which spans the width of the restaurant was open. Loved the sophisticated bar experience. What a great way to experience the early autumn evening.

Overall a very pleasant night at Blue Grotto.

There are newer reviews for Blue Grotto

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have been to Blue Grotto three times. The first two I went for pizza, but ended up ordering something else on the menu. I had a roasted chicken breast the first time and it was one of the best I have ever eaten. The second time I ordered a pasta dish and thoroughly enjoyed that as well. The third time I did order pizza and found it to be delicious. I have since ordered the pizza as take out. I love this place and would highly recommend trying it.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wonderful pizzas and salads, Grotto Azura salad and Margherita Pizza - cannot go wrong here!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We visited the Blue Grotto last weekend for drinks out on their patio...continental flair! It was so relaxed and fun that we decided to come back the following evening for dinner. We were not disappointed. We had great wines, and an antipasta platter that the Food Network could not rival. It was fabulous! Reminded us of eating outdoors on a cozy street in Rome or on the Isle of Capri. Fantastic Wine and Food!

Don't miss out on the Blue Grotto in Brookside!

1  Thank kiwi41999
Reviewed July 24, 2011

It was one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had! The drinks took almost 40 min.to arrive, my caesar salad was pathetic,& it was so freaking hot & uncomfortable we were all sweating the whole time!It was totally overpriced & the GM/owner was a total jerk when we expressed our feelings of nonsatisfaction to him!He was rude & defensive & acted like he could care less!I would never go back & never recommend it to anyone!It was my friends bachelorette party & I was so impressed w/her positive attitude to try to buffer the whole situation 4 all of her friends.I have never been treated that pathetically by a business owner!Terrible! Horrible! Awful!