“Wish I had time to see more” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of KC Fountains

KC Fountains
Ranked #22 of 151 things to do in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: "The City of Fountains" boasts more than 40 public water works, ranging from classical to modern, minimalist to ornate.
Chicago, Illinois
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Wish I had time to see more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

The fountains I saw were fun. There are so many and we just didn't have enough time to see them all, but will attempt to do so on our next trip. The entire downtown area is very clean and seems very safe for walking around.

Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
Lake Lotawana, Missouri
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Water, water everywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Kansas City is the city of fountains and you can find one almost everywhere you go in this city. My fav is the JC Nichols fountain located on the East end of the entrance to the Plaza shopping district. Have loved this one since I was a little girl.

Visited April 2013
Merriam, Kansas
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“City of Fountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The fountains are very pretty and cool. Definately fun to enjoy as you are shopping oe Plaza. One almost on every corner. all unique.

Visited March 2013
Carrier Mills, Illinois, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Pretty Fountains”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We visited my husbands brother while he was living in Kansas City last summer and thought visiting the fountains would be something nice to do that was FREE! There were several fountains and were pretty to look at. While they were free (which is always a plus), they aren't anything spectacular. Once you have seen a few fountains, you have seen them all. If your looking for a free attraction, this is it. But don't get too excited about them!

Visited July 2012
Kansas City, Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I'm used to them, but they are beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Kansas City Fountains are beautiful, and probably quite romantic to some. I think I'm pretty oblivious to romance unfortunately, and I see them every time I'm in the area (which is pretty often), so I don't get a huge kick out of them. But I can see how people would.

Visited February 2013