“Awesome pizza”

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #180 of 1,519 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This pizza was amazing. One of the best tasting pizzas I’ve had in a while and it was fast service. I loved the options for all types of customers.great atmosphere

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This restaurant is an outpost of the pizza chain located in Crown Center. I have never dined at Spin before - this was my first visit. Service was mixed: the woman who greeted me and took my order was pleasant, as was the young man who delivered my food. There was a busboy cleaning tables - he looked as though he really didn't want to be there. He would approach a table, slowly gather a few beverage glasses and then take them away - and never return to finish cleaning the table. I witnessed several parties who cleaned their own tables in order to sit down. Wow - that is a pet peeve of mine - when a restaurant is not very busy and there is plenty of staff hanging around - and workers are not doing their job - and patrons end up cleaning their own tables. If I need to clean my own table I can just eat at home, thank you very much. I ordered soup and salad - the minestrone was more like bean soup (pinto beans, no less) in a tomato broth - quite odd and not very good. Since when does Minestrone have a tomato sauce base? Hmmmm….I have never had Minestrone like that.....and I hope it never happens again. Salad was fine: spinach with pecans and feta. I am not excited to ever return.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Not much open on a Thursday night after 7 PM in the Crown Center, so we had to look harder for a place for dinner. So glad we chose Spin! Neopolitan Pizza! We will be back. The pizzas were delicious; the salad was excellent. The free gelato for the 8-year-old was a nice touch.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

This pizza place is located inside the Crown Center. I was staying at the Westin and its just an enclosed walk over from their lobby. The place was fairly busy at lunch but we were able to get a table and get food without waiting too long, You order at the counter and then they bring it to you. Its pizza but obviously higher quality and more healthier. I got the tomato basil soup and the berry salad. Very good. Reasonably priced. Think it was about $11.

They have a thing where you can make your own small personal pizza however you like and that is cool. Would eat here again.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Great spot for any guests of the Sheraton or Westin to hang out late and have a full meal.

The pizzas are fresh and superb. The minestrone soup is full of flavor.

They have beers and wines, a great selection. There is an outdoor patio and plenty of space.

Gelato bar too! Great staff. You can’t go wrong.