“Homerun!”

Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
Ranked #8 of 161 things to do in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1991, this museum is a tribute to some of baseball's best unknown players.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I enjoyed the visit to the museum and found it to be very uplifting and educational. I would have enjoyed it more if I would have more time.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

You don't have to be a baseball fan to enjoy this museum about our national past time. The museum is self guided and will cover alot of history about baseball and this country. I think if you have young children who are playing any kind of sports they will enjoy it as well.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The NLBM is a great museum that is a must for all sports fans, as well as history buffs everywhere. The museum preserves and explores the beauty that came from a dark period of our nations history. Great place to visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I attended this museum to fulfill a work diversity requirement and am so glad I chose it. I was very amazed at the information that they offer. It was a very nice self guided tour with stuff that I was never aware of. Even if you don't like baseball, I think you will enjoy it and if you are a baseball fan, it is a must see.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Small, intimate,informative. Well laid out. Points out the shame of segragation and the boldness of these men who loved the game enough to play any way they could. Not to be missed if you love the game

Been to Negro Leagues Baseball Museum? Share your experiences!