“Great time!”

Kansas City City Tour
Ranked #9 of 13 Tours in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tour Kansas City above street level! Our locally owned & operated double decker bus tours offer you the flexibility to experience Kansas City at your own pace. Enjoy UNLIMITED ALL DAY HOP ON-HOP OFF PRIVILAGES where you can join our tour at any time and finish your tour at any time. We have designated stops at world famous attractions, neighborhoods and entertainment districts. Our Hop on - Hop off Day Pass includes the opportunity to hop on or off at Crown Center, Downtown Kansas City, River Market, Boulevard Brewing CO., The National World War I Museum & Memorial, Westport, The Country Club Plaza, The Nelson Atkins Museum of Art Just want to sit back and see the city? We've got you! Jump on for a 90-minute SINGLE LOOP CITY TOUR. Our fun and entertaining tour guides are passionate and knowledgeable about all things KC. Let us show you the in's and out's of our sensational city. Our Single Loop tour travels to and through; Crown Center, Crossroads District, Power & Light District, Downtown Kansas City, River Market, Boulevard Brewing Co, Union Station, The National World War I Museum, Midtown Kansas City, Westport, The Country Club Plaza and The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Me and my family decided to spend the weekend in Kansas City, doing several things through out the weekend. I took this Tour on a Sunday and it was by far one of the best decisions I had made on a trip. It was very educational about the whole city, my kids and wife really enjoyed it. Whether it's your first time or not to KC get on this tour!

All reviews
"crown center"
in 7 reviews
"boulevard brewery"
in 3 reviews
"the nelson atkins museum"
in 4 reviews
"outing"
in 2 reviews
"plaza"

Reviewed March 24, 2017

The bus was very clean and prompt in picking us up. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. My mother and I loaded the bus at The Steamboat Arabia and got off at the Nelson-Atkins Museum. When we rejoined the group, we asked about dropping us off at the Power and Light District, which we were then informed wouldn't be a planned stop, as advertised. Since the Sweet Sixteen tournament was in town, they wouldn't be stopping there, but suggested that we get off at the Crown Center stop and take the street car into the P&L District. Not a problem, but inconvenient since it was an advertised stop. Also, our tickets said that they were good for "24 hours", although the first stop of the day is 9:00am and the last stop is 5:40pm. That's not 24 hours. My mother and I wanted to go to the Boulevard Beer Hall and enjoy a beer on their deck after Power and Light, but the last pick up time from there is 5:00, which wouldn't have given us enough time. Also, the tour guide asked us if we were "going to make him do the 4:30 run", as if that wasn't part of his job. My overall feeling of the experience is that my mom and I spent $60 to take a ride to the Nelson-Atkins Museum and Crown Center, but then wasn't able to "hop on and hop off", as advertised. There seemed to be a lot of hoops that the company wanted us to jump through.

3  Thank fallenk2017
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Bus was warm - from the ticket agent, to the tour guide to the bus driver EVERYONE was friendly. never having been in Kansas City Mo, we wanted to get an overview of the city. The tour guide included all of us in her conversation . Tour was fun and informative.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Riding the double decker from England provided a wonderful view of several downtown & midtown KC areas. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertained us with interesting stories about KC history. I would highly recommend this your. The entire ride is an hour and fifteen minutes. But you can also hop on/hop off. Fun activity for all.

1  Thank Cathy B