“upscale price-average food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 47th and J.C. Nichols Parkway
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We ate here to celebrate a big anniversary, we started with crab tator tots which were delicious! We shared a salad which was wonderful as were the rolls we paid extra for. That was the end of edible food...I ordered the Shrimp Trio, there was no garlic in the scampi and the other two had little taste at all, certainly not worth $29. The waiter who was very nice said it was a part time chef and they had complaints about the shrimp all week- why keep serving it? I wouldn't eat here again.

1  Thank paisleydale

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have eaten here several times; generally around lunch time or early afternoon. We always sit at the bar, it is very nice. Last time in we chose the Tuna Melt (fabulous). Make sure to try the Famous Crab Tater Tots...they are to die for.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have eaten at M&S Grill numerous times. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD! My husband is fond of the steaks and home style pot roast. I prefer the salmon and salads. Try to leave room for desserts. We love the lemon souffle with raspberry sauce (on the summer menu)! Recently, we noticed that the dinner menu included new entrees and several sandwiches. We will need to visit again soon! Enjoy...

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant for a nice dinner. The service was really good - what you would expect when paying $30/plate. My husband ordered the really expensive t-bone, but we both found it to be really average. I'd say we had a nice experience overall, but I don't think we will go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great food, great service, good variety, reasonably priced.