“nice plan to have lunch”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,436 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Main & Walnut
Description: Bristol offers the area’s freshest premium seafood, Prime steaks & an impressive wine selection. We work with quality fishmongers, water men, ranchers & artisan producers to create dishes that are excellent from the start, using fine ingredients that separate the good from the great. Enjoy our seamless service in a classic, upscale atmosphere that truly sets it Bristol Seafood Grill apart from other seafood restaurants.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were seated near the fireplace and it was warm & inviting--although I would say the place is beginning to need abit of a renovation--gently used -after saying that the food was plentiful and good--I had the seafood chowde rwhich was was very good and the fish tacos which were just ok--service was friendly and attentive-
Local establishment--would go again.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

So and friend and I ate here last week. It was AMAZING. They greated us at the door and showed us to our table right away. Immediatly followed by ice water and bread. We shared the seasonal LOBSTER tamale. I was alittle sceptical about a tamale with lobster in it but it. was. so. good. Along with a shrimp cocktail and a bottle on ecco domani pino gricio. Then we had steak and scallops with cauflower and mac'n'cheese. Then we had a coffee after dinner drinks and key-lime pie.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My take on Bristol - It's a beautiful restaurant in a fun location, but it's not worth visiting because I never know what I'm going to get.

I've been to this Bristol location four times over several years. The first two of these visits provided terrific food and service. Then my husband and I convinced some friends to join us at Bristol in the Winter of 2011 for our third visit. The food was great. The service from nearly every person we came into contact with was outrageously bad. So bad, in fact, that I took the time to write an email to Bristol's management; a rarity for me. The management responded very quickly, was apologetic, and mailed me some gift certificates. This was far more than I expected and I appreciated how they handled the situation. My husband and I returned to Bristol in Summer of 2012 for our fourth visit to use the gift certificates. We had pretty good service and outrageously bad food. Bristol is just too inconsistent, which is especially annoying when you consider the average price for a meal at Bristol.

1  Thank DelightfulTravlin
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The Bristol came as a recommendation to our group from a KC native and the recommendation was warranted. We arrived slightly early to have a cocktail and time to enjoy the ambiance. As we were the "awkward 5" the table at which we were to be seated in the dining room had lingering guests so we were given the option to take a large table in the bar, which we did. And, as it was close to reverse happy hour, got that pricing for the 4 delicious, beautifully presented plates of appetizers we ordered. As some of our party really also wanted the dining room experience we did ask to be moved there and were again graciously accommodated. The soups (lobster bisque from heaven) and main course that two of our party shared were delicious, nicely presented and came delivered with a smile. Prices tend to be commensurate with a very nice restaurant (wines a bit on the high side for my wine-drinking friends), but were what we expected for our holiday girl's night out. Would definitely visit again and would be interested to try the brunch.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Party of 8 - Great food - Great wine - Great times! We will be back at my next sales meeting. Oh, try the LOBSTER MAC & CHEESE!