Trezo Mare
Ranked #41 of 1,451 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Briarcliff Parkway and 169 Highway
Description: Trezo Mare is a from scratch kitchen producing all styles of food with an emphasis on Italian cuisine, jet-fresh seafood and hard-wood fired steaks. Menus change seasonally and include fresh produce, house-made pastas, breads and mozzarella cheese. Located in the Village at Briarcliff just 8 minutes from downtown Kansas City, guests enjoy an exceptional dining experience in a friendly and casual atmosphere. Room options include our large main dining with an open kitchen, a lounge with a cozy fireplace and an award-winning patio with a beautiful view. The private wine room is used for business meetings to wedding receptions. Our Happy Hour has landed on many “Best of” lists and begins at 3pm until close on Mondays, Tuesday through Friday from 3pm until 6pm and again from 9pm until close. Enjoy live music each Wednesday and 1st Thursdays each month. We offer brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am until 3pm. To top it off, our in-house pastry chef creates mouthwatering desserts daily.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been hear a handful of times. Trying new things each time. This last time was hands down one of the best meals I have ever had. Shrimp risotto. The spinc salad with pears and fun yummy dressing is also wonderful and I crave it. I tried a new summer signature drink and didn't care for it, the waitress was so sweet and actually had a totally different one made. It was very good. I can't remember the name, it was kinda like a mohito, with low calories. Anyway, the place is super underrated. I am dying to go back. We went for our 5 year anniv. each had a drink and dinner. Total was only around $60. Our server was so sweet and knowledgeable. I have been sat her table twice.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great place to have a party! We had a 60th anniversary party for my grandparents. We had 15 people all together and it was very comfortable and spacious for all of us. I am unsure of the capacity but I believe 20 or 30 people could easily fit comfortably in the room. The atmosphere and service was great! The lady who was waiting on all of us was very patient and very professional. The food was the best part! I had the lobster mac and cheese. It was a huge portion but it was delicious! I recommend eating at this place if you have a chance and maybe a little money to splurge. (Note: it is not cheap!)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My lovely wife and I visited Trezo Mare recently and we were both simply stunned and amazed by the food, service, and overall atmosphere of the restaurant. In fact, we both left the restaurant wondering why this was our first time. Further, after checking TripAdvisor, it appears that our meal was not the "exception, but the rule."

We began the meal with the bruschetta, topped with sun-dried tomato and balsamic vinegar. According to our server (who was excellent), the bread is baked fresh in the restaurant and many of the components of the meal are "farm-fresh." For dinner, my wife opted for the tuna and I enjoyed halibut. Both were excellent, the sides fit the dish and helped round out the meal. Further, the portions were perfect-size, not the least bit overwhelming. Unfortunately, we didn't try any desserts, but that is just a reason to return again!

While I don't want to tell my friends and family about the food and service...I just have to share our entire experience...it was that great!

1  Thank KCL78
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Astonishing service and outstanding food. Great choices and reasonable prices. Would highly recommend the restaurant

1  Thank kathleen m
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Joined family for a birthday lunch at Trezo Mare. It was chosen simply because none of our party had every eaten there, and because of its beautiful location in Briarcliff. What a pleasant surprise from the beginning to the end. Great hostess, server, and food. We will definitely return. Farm fresh food, well prepared, it doesn't get better than this. Bonus, it was restaurant week and a portion of our ticket went to feed others.

1  Thank Khawnee