“Nice, comfortable and clean.”

Drury Inn & Suites Joplin
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Joplin
Anaheim, California
“Nice, comfortable and clean.”
Reviewed May 13, 2009

This was my first time staying in a Drury Inn and I had no idea what to expect, but I was very pleased. The room was nice and clean.The bed was comfortable, very soft--not great, but good. The bathroom was small to mid-size, but very nice. The staff was very friendly, the front desk clerk even took a photo of my friend and I. The hotel was pretty fancy too, the lobby was very pretty. Price was a little steep, but not bad. I felt safe, it was quiet night and there were nearby restaurants. I was very happy that they allowed my dog to stay with me as well. Easy access to the highway too. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Iowa
Reviewed September 1, 2008

This hotel is conveniently located just off the interstate. Our mid-week stay was $75 for a room with 2 queen beds. Our room was very clean. The exercise room is good and located near the lobby. Evening beverages & breakfast was great. Many places to eat nearby.

• Liked — Location, clean rooms
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Iowa
Reviewed August 11, 2008

We arrived a day early for our stay, but the front desk happily accomodated our change in plans. The king size room was clean and comfortable, with plenty of pillows, a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was clean, but rather small. The hotel served snacks and free drinks every evening with free breakfast in the morning. The line for breakfast was VERY long, so I would recommend going early if you are hungry. Would stay again.

• Liked — Price
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple