Hampton Inn Joplin
$104
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$51
$125
$119
Days Inn by Wyndham Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$55
$81
$99
$130
$81
$76
$139
All reviewsoutback steakhousefresh cookiesstaff was friendlyroom was cleansam's clubconvenient locationexcellent hotelexcellent staybusiness tripwould stay here againlots of restaurantsoatmealcomplimentary breakfastnext morninggreat place to staygreat breakfastoff the highway
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The staff upon check-in and check-out were nice and pleasant. Rooms were very clean and warming. Although the ice machine on the 3rd flood was out of order, it was not an inconvience in any way to go to the ground floor to get ice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and stay at Hilton properties almost exclusively. Hampton Inns are generally very well run with a friendly staff and clean, comfortable, rooms in a safe environment. This property is no exception. It is clean and the staff is friendly. Rooms are average as far as attractiveness, but they are very clean, the beds are very comfortable, the tv is great and the wfi is free. Add in a free breakfast and you've received a good value for your money. The nightly room rate is competitive for the area and I like the fact that you can walk to several close-by restaurants by walking through the parking lots adjacent to the hotel. This was my second visit to this hotel and I will visit again if my travels bring me back to Joplin.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim D
HamptonJoplin, Manager at Hampton Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn, Joplin! We are always happy to hear our guests comments, as they help us to make this a better place to stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

When we visit our grandkids in Carthage,Mo we always stay at the Hampton Inn Joplin. We get to their house and the first words out of their mouths is " Have you checked in at The Hampton yet! So being the spoiler Grandpa that I am, we head back to Joplin to check in. They love it, they bounce on the bed, hit the vending machines and then swim in the fantastic outdoor pool. They then have to go to the front desk where they are "starving for The Hampton's White chocolate & Macadamia Nut cookies. It is a great hotel and they opened the doors to the relief construction volunteers after the Tornado hit Joplin. The Hampton had a lot of dirty constuction people walking their hallways, but they didn't seem to mind because these guy's started work at first light and were working till dark. We met a lot of men from the crew of "EXTREME MAKEOVER" who rebuilt homes of 9 Family's who had lost their Homes. Some people expect the Waldorf Astoria in Joplin,but this is
a clean hotel with a great staff and a maintenance crew that responds in minutes to anything that is wrong. We have stayed here twice a year since 2002, and will always stay here!
I've stayed at The Ritz Carlton but the staff at the Hampton are much more friendly!

Room Tip: Outback Steakhouse is across the drive,Walmart is just behind the Hampton and their are numerous restaurants rebuilt just a few blocks away. Visit Joplin and you will come back! Stay on the west side of the hotel so the morning sun doesn't wake your wife of 42 years!
1  Thank Jerry S
HamptonJoplin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

It is always a pleasure to have you and your grandchildren stay with us! It makes our day to see the little things we do make a "hit" with families! We work to always provide a clean, friendly place for you to visit, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

After having a bad encounter with Drury Inn, we went to Hampton Inn. The woman at the front desk was very courteous and informative. We got two rooms on the third floor and were very pleased with the cleanliness and the overall look of the rooms.
The breakfast was good.
The only issue we had was that the only elevator they had stopped working in the morning and someone was stuck on it.
Otherwise it was a very good stay. Complimentary water.
The warm cookies were the best!!

Room Tip: Top floor is the third floor.
1  Thank Bourkes

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Joplin! We love having you here!!
The elevator was an issue that morning, we are so sorry for the inconvenience.. and are happy to report it was fixed soon after our repair man arrived! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I spend enough time in Hilton hotels that I am at the highest Hilton Honors level. My expectations are based on plenty of experience. I stay at the Hilton family of hotels for good reason. They are dependable, comfortable, and clean.

Our stay at the Joplin Hampton was disappointing. The hallways and our first room had a stale aroma to them. Strike one. Then, because the bath tub did not hold water, I requested room change. Strike two. While at the desk making my request, another guest called requesting a room change because their thermostat was not working properly. Strike three. I am not used to this level of maintenance in a Hilton hotel.

When asked where the workout room was, I was informed that it was being remodeled and was not at all available, but that I could go to a health club down the street. Unfortunately, at that hour, it was closed for the night. That was the strike three plus.

With this experience at this hotel, I will be looking for alternatives in the future when I stay in the Joplin area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
HamptonJoplin, Manager at Hampton Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the water in your bathroom and the stale aroma in the hallways and your first guest room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. I’m also sorry that we are going through some renovations and you were unable to use our fitness center. We appreciate your patience while we’re going through some growing pains. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us again and see our changes.