“Good Experience”

The Magic Noodle Inc
Ranked #65 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Agree the building and interior aren't anything to rave about but the food and service is very good. I tried the mango sticky rice for dessert and loved it. There's a large selection and something for everyone's taste.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was very happy to find the Magic Noodle Restaurant. It is right on Rangeline Rd. It is easy to see because there is a big noodle bowl sculpture in front! It doesn't look like much outside, being a repurposed building, but the interior is attractive. They do offer alcohol. I had a stirfried dish with chicken and lots of vegetables. I asked for medium spicy and thought it was mild. They do offer additional spice sauce you can add if needed. My dinner partner also had a chicken and vegetable stirfried dish. We were both happy with the vegetable assortment and preparation. The meals came with a small salad and a bowl of rice. The prices were modest for the generous potion. Our meal service was polite and effecient.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a really good experience here. I ordered Ginger Chicken, I had a large amount for the price. I wouldn't call this place a chinese food restaurant. but Noodles made right with lots of choices. the food was excellent, their side salad is small, but the house dressing is to die for. Prices are very good too. I will be willing to come back again. the atmosphere is quite pleasent.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We travel between Tulsa and Springfield, Mo. very often and always try to manage our time so that we can enjoy a meal at Magic Noodle. The food is very good and the service is friendly, although it can also be slow at times. The food is not very "authentic" but I imagine you could get a "real" Thai dish if you asked. A note about Thai food in general - some people from China prefer American Thai restaurants to American Chinese restaurants because the food is often less oily.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Not authentic Thai. Best Chinese food in the area--not saying much. It's bland and boring. Thai is heat and hidden favors.