“The BEST thai food in Joplin!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“The BEST thai food in Joplin!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is bar none the BEST thai food in Joplin. After JB Elephants closed down, this has become the place to go!

The best dishes are the Seafood Basil and the 3 flavored fish. The food is delicious, and they are always consistent with making it just right.

If you like authentic thai food at a great price, this is the place to go! It has been a staple of ours while we have been in Joplin!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tariq R

• Korean first
Manhattan, Kansas
“Delicious Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

It's one of my favorite restaurants for years. I love their lunch specials which is an affordable lunch during the weekdays. I've moved all around the country and whenever I go back to visit, it's must stop area! My fav is Sukiyaki and crab rangoons. U'll love their wide variety of choices

• Visited April 2013
Parsons, Kansas
“absoulutely delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We do our regional shopping in joplin and this place is wonderful. Real asian food,served hot and with generous portions. Consistency of food, service, and value is how I rate restaurants and this one delivers. Try it, you won't be disappointed,

• Visited November 2012
Gateway Arch Area St Louis
“Good enough to make me want to tell others”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Spent 4 nights and days in Joplin. In our journey to find the most authentic, non - Americanized Asian food we tried several places in Joplin for Asian style cuisine. The Magic Noodle one first prize for us.

The food was very tasty and unlike many Vietnamese/Thai restaurants we have visited, the meal was composed of more than just noodles or rice. To me, there is nothing more disappointing then ordering a meal and having 70% of what you get turn out to be rice or noodles.

The best dish I had was the Pad Si-Yu with beef and I also liked the spring rolls that had shrimp (not deep fried but raw). The spring rolls were served with a great sauce sprinkled with crushed peanuts. You can get the food *hot* if you like it that way and the hottest is called "thai hot" but be warned, it is extremely hot.

I have not tried every Asian food restaurant in Joplin but I doubt there is one with better tasting food. You won't go wrong eating here.

• Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Terrible customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

i use to eat here all the time when my wife and i came to town however our last visit one of the waitresses was making fun of my wife talking to the OWNER. i might not speak their language but it was very easy to tell what they were saying. great food but crappy service.

Visited August 2012