“I Dream of These Wings”

Ranked #15 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Let me start by saying I live about 2.5 hours away and I have planned trips to Joplin just to get these wings. THEY ARE AMAZING! Have you ever eaten at Buffalo Wild Wings? BWs tastes like hot garbage compared to Hackett's. This place has ruined me for other wing joints and that's not a bad thing. Not only are their wings amazing but everything else is too! I've never craved fried green beans until I came here and I could say the same thing about their catfish. If you are an hour or less away from here then you have to go. If you are just driving through then stop. Any person who has given a bad review is insane because I love the place and you will too!

1  Thank 13RedRob31

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Has some of the best wings you will ever eat. The dry wings are the best with multiple variety of flavors. You will want to come back time and time again. Don't go anywhere else for wings.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I'm local and have eaten dozens of times. First off, the food is fantastic. I always order the Jerk wings (dry with Jamaican spices) and the Hot & Honey (wet with tabasco and honey). The sweet potato puffs are amazing! I could eat this food all the time!

However, the service is severly lacking. The staff seem like they are inconvenienced by customers. Asking questions will get you a roll of the eyes.

I really love the food here, but limit how often I eat here due to the low level of service.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Went here to have a fellowship with friends from church & I must say these wings were fabulous!! We went back today but they were closed :( but that's ok! We will return because you are missing out if you don't try these wings! The dry rubs are my favorite!

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Went in today with a group of about 25. Friendly staff. Quick for 25 showing up unannounced at the same time at 4pm. Wings were great!!! Sweet Potato Puffs are where its at!!! Everyone ordered something different and all said it was great!!! Will be back!!